This block shows real-time sales and their history. Data is taken from the payment bus.
The statistics can help you to check the data in case there is a customer who cannot get the paid goods.
It also helps to avoid errors when setting up a new machine (you can see if there is an error in the decimal point).
The real-time statistics can be turned on on the machine’s board, on the Settings tab. To turn it on, switch the mode from EVA-DTS to Payment Bus in the Sales Statistics section.
In the future, we plan to add details of errors and events to this block.
- 18.08.2020 New blocking and reloading module A new feature has been added to the reload module - remote blocking of the vending machine.
- 05.05.2020 QR-display: Fast load We have reduced the QR display loading time — now it is activated in 5 seconds.
- 10.02.2020 Telemetron for Zummo Z10 Now a cashless payment device can be connected to Zummo Z10, a vending machine for freshly squeezed juice. To do this, you need to install the Telemetron Ultra modem to the machine.
- 10.01.2020 Modem Ultra update: Master mode Good news: we added a remote control of vending machines in Master mode for the Ultra modems.
- 24.12.2019 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Telemetron Team wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- 21.12.2019 How to make mobile payments for vending using a QR code? This is an all-in-1 Vending Solution
- 02.12.2019 Telemetron update: Setting role access in your account Now, in the Telemetron backoffice, you can configure separate access for users.
- 16.05.2019 EU’VEND 2019 is over And now, when EU’VEND 2019 is over, we thank everyone who has visited our stand!
- 09.05.2019 EuVend & Coffeena 2019 We are going to Cologne for EuVend & Coffeena 2019 fair on May, 9-11.