Now, in the Telemetron backoffice, you can configure separate access for users.
Previously, all roles were preinstalled, they could not be changed.
We have implemented a new role system. We saved the existing roles, but now you can create and change new ones. The owner can decide what data employees can see and edit.
For example, operators can see the status of the machines, but not their revenue. An accountant can see and download sales reports, but he does not see the machines’ locations. For each role, you can give access to all the machines or to some of them.
You can set access to the following sections and data:
- Billing, company data;
- Create and delete users, groups and roles;
- Setting planograms, products, recipes;
- Machines’ locations;
- Financial reports;
- Information about the products and employees;
- Sales, service reports;
- Change, the remainder of stock, events, errors;
- Settings for the VM, the modem, the installation locations.
The new feature will be useful for both small and large companies. When creating it, we carefully studied all your wishes.
Settings are changed in the Settings menu → Users and Roles.
If you have questions, our technical support team is always ready to help.
- 18.08.2020 New blocking and reloading module A new feature has been added to the reload module - remote blocking of the vending machine.
- 05.05.2020 QR-display: Fast load We have reduced the QR display loading time — now it is activated in 5 seconds.
- 10.02.2020 Telemetron for Zummo Z10 Now a cashless payment device can be connected to Zummo Z10, a vending machine for freshly squeezed juice. To do this, you need to install the Telemetron Ultra modem to the machine.
- 10.01.2020 Modem Ultra update: Master mode Good news: we added a remote control of vending machines in Master mode for the Ultra modems.
- 24.12.2019 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Telemetron Team wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- 21.12.2019 How to make mobile payments for vending using a QR code? This is an all-in-1 Vending Solution
- 29.11.2019 Telemetron update: real-time statistics added This block shows real-time sales and their history. Data is taken from the payment bus.
- 16.05.2019 EU’VEND 2019 is over And now, when EU’VEND 2019 is over, we thank everyone who has visited our stand!
- 09.05.2019 EuVend & Coffeena 2019 We are going to Cologne for EuVend & Coffeena 2019 fair on May, 9-11.